- Strategy and positioning
- Name/domain name research and development
- Logo design and visual identity
- Style guide development
Web Design & Development
- Information architecture and user-experience planning
- Website graphic and interactive design
- Responsive design—accommodating mobile devices as well as desktop viewing
- Content management integration (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Standards-compliant and Section 508–compliant site coding
- HTML email templates, for use alone or with list management software such as MailChimp, and Constant Contact
- Coordination of copywriting, photography
- Infographics, content design, editorial design
- Social media integration and training (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vimeo, etc.)
- IAB-standard advertising/campaigns
- Facebook advertising/contest design
- Google Analytics setup and training
Print Design & Production
- Business cards, letterhead
- Invitations, cards
- Annual reports
- Magazine/Book design
- Newspaper/magazine advertisments
- Direct mail
- Displays & Signage
Research & Discovery
First we consider your needs and the needs of your audience. Together, we develop a list of features and design requirements. We discover what you do, who your customers are, how they use your product or service, and who your competition is. We research symbols, colors, words and other characteristics associated with your brand. Before any creative work is done, homework is done.
Creative Ideation & Design
This phase sometimes starts while singing in the shower or driving to the grocery store. Having a wealth of concepts and visuals as mental fodder, creative sparks sometimes happen when least expected. Encouraged by brainstorming and sketching, ideas are developed and ushered into wireframes and graphical demos for you to consider.
If phase two is brains, this phase is braun. It’s rounding up resources, testing, and executing chosen ideas in final form. This might mean creating a scalable logo file with a corresponding style guide, configuring a web content management system with customized templates, or preparing files for having bicycle jerseys printed.
Evaluation & Improvement
Because a website launch is only the beginning, We offer ongoing support. Together we’ll measure, analyze and improve both the way your audience interacts with your site and how your site stands in the marketplace. We also offer plans for regularly updating your CMS and plugins to keep compatibility and security up to date.